We are the International Association of Machinists And Aerospace Workers
The Members of Local Lodge 2210 are employees of Southwest and United Airlines in San Antonio and Austin and employees and of Allied Aviation at San Antonio Airport.
Local Lodge officer elections will take place on Dec 14, 2016 at the Local Lodge 2210
Only members in good standing of Local Lodge 2210 will be permitted to vote in the elections. Polls will be open from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. to accommodate members working all shifts. If necessary, a run-off election will be held on the next regularly scheduled Lodge meeting on January 11, 2017 at the Local Lodge 2210 9502 Computer Drive #239 San Antonio Texas 78230 Polls will again be open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Election by a plurality: The candidate who receives the highest number of votes for each office shall be declared elected.
In accordance with the IAM Constitution, any member entitled to receive an absentee ballot shall make a written request to the Recording Secretary of Local Lodge 2210
Recording Secretary Bonnie Archer
10004 Wurzbach Rd #272
San Antonio TX 78230
To qualify for an absentee ballot, a member must:
- Reside more than 25 miles from the designated balloting place.
- Be confined because of a verified illness or on leave qualifying under U.S. family leave laws.
- Be on vacation (active employees only).
- Be on official IAM business approved by the Local Lodge, District Lodge, or Grand Lodge.
- Be on employer work or travel assignment.
- Be on reserve military leave.
December Monthly Meeting
Election for Local Lodge Officers
Agenda: Regular Order of Business and
Elections for Local Lodge Officers
Date: Wednesday December 14, 2016
9502 Computer Drive #239
San Antonio Texas